Whether you are seeking to expand your customer base or reduce business overheads by lowering manufacturing production costs, taking your business global requires an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with methodical and insightful planning.
Being unfamiliar with the local jurisdiction needn’t hold your international business expansion plans back any longer. Through our independent member firms you can access a wide range of accounting, tax, business advisory and company secretarial experts, including human resources and payroll specialists. Applying our extensive knowledge of local regulations, business cultures and customs, global experts within Nexia member firms can assist you to:
- Analyse the market opportunities for your product and services;
- Strategically plan your approach, greatly increasing the chances of long-term commercial success;
- Customise a governance structure aligned to your growth ambitions;
- Drive greater profitability and business value;
- Comply with international tax laws.
- Evaluating the options for incorporating a company in specific jurisdictions, assessing the most tax efficient legal structure.
Much of the knowledge we share across geographic boundaries is beyond the scope of routine activities. By drawing upon the scale and efficiency of our members across the globe, you can access best practice most relevant to your business model, saving your business time and money.
To learn how Nexia member firms have helped their clients, click here.
Download our Global Expansion and Financial Outsourcing Service Brochure here.